- With 8,000 buildings having more than 14 floors, Hong Kong has the most skyscrapers in the world, amost double that of New York.
- Hong Kong's population skies to 7,188 millions.
- In Hong Kong exists 2 types of public holidays Statutory holidays: 12 and General holidays: 17
- Hong Kong has 5 amusement parks, Including Hong Kong Disneyland and Hong Kong Ocean park, which are the largest ones that you can find in this category.
- Hong Kong is comprising of 24 country parksand and approximately 3/4 of it is rural.
- Hong Kong is home of the first cable funicular in Asia, The Peak Tram. It was built in 1888 and remains one of the oldest cable railroads in the world
Keep your trip to Hong Kong updated and don´t miss a thing, get eTips Hong Kong Travel Guide!