- Sydney's beaches and attractions brings more than 10 million international and domestic visitors each year.
- The most popular summer sport in Sydney is cricket therefore the city will be hosting games in the 2015 Cricket World Cup.
- Sydney's Ferries has been oparating since 1875 carring over 14 million passengers each year in and around Sydney.
- With 504,00 mega litres of water, Sydney has the deepest natural harbour in the world.
- From the last years, Sydney has become the playground of Hollywood stars, Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake, Sylvester Stallone, Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Lopez.
- Every beach in Sydney has several acomodations to offer including, kiosks, electric barbecues, picnic shelters, play areas, toilets and change-rooms.
- According to Guinness World Records, the widest long-span bridge and tallest steel arch bridge in the world is the Sydney Harbour Bridge being the 5th longest spanning-arch bridge too.
- Compared to the 22.2% of the overall Australian population, the 31.7% of Sydney's population were born overseas.
If you are traveling to Sydney you will need guidance, don´t miss anything with eTips Sydney Travel Guide